I’ve been collecting decks for over 5 years and with various categories of decks- it can get overwhelming. The first step in finding a favorite deck is to decide which category you would like – Tarot, Angel, Affirmation, or Spirit Animal.
Tarot Cards offer the deepest level of detail and storytelling out of all the card types. Each card represents a certain aspect of the human experience, you can create spreads of cards to help shed light on aspects of your life.
Spirit Animal Cards connect to the energy of different animals.
Affirmation Cards filled with mantras that will help you motivate throughout the day.
Angel Cards are considered a channel to communicate with angels and archangels.
Now that you know the different types of cards, I wanted to give you some insight in how to choose the deck that is right for you and your spiritual needs.
Today I am focusing on Angel Oracle Cards, one of my favorites, though I own decks from other categories too. Many say choosing a deck should be based on your intuition and universal guides. If you are drawn to the deck – than that is the one for you. However, because I have done the legwork, I always like to make suggestions based on why I love the ones I do. Here are some of my favorites and most you will see I use in my social media videos, readings and in my Goddess Giving Tribe community.
1. This deck is so powerful and if you follow me on any of my social
channels you’ve seen me use this-it’s embedded in our history and
cultures and most importantly our daily lives.
2. Would I be Goddess Giving without loving this deck? The answer is no. We are all Goddesses and this deck will help empower us and see the beauty within ourselves
3. This deck is so fun and whimsical. This is a guide that teaches you how to seek the fairy wisdom and receive the concrete answers that will inspire you every day.
4. Kyle Gray is one of my absolute, favorite healers and one of the first I followed. This
44-card deck fortune telling book set affirms that your angels have always been with you.
5. A stunning deck! Every time I pick it up it takes my breath away. This
is a 53-card deck, and it is a great first deck to support you on your soul’s path and embody who you
Let me know in the comments which is your favorite deck and why.
Also check out this video about how I connect to my Decks.